- Monday - Thursday 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - Saturday 10:00AM - 9:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM - 8:00PM
The first element of fun is being clean and safe
At Altitude Billerica, we have always put our guests’ safety and well-being first. In the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, we are raising the bar for your health by implementing a certified cleanliness program called C3 (Caring through Cleanliness and Certification).
So what is C3?
- Full-park cleanliness program before, during and after hours
- Cleaning products that are consistent with CDC guidelines
- Executed by trained and certified staff
- Audited by EcoSure – our health and safety evaluation partner
How we are adjusting our operations
- Social Distancing Changes
- We are increasing social distancing awareness through signage and new operating procedures. We have separated tables and removed chairs to allow more distance between guests. Please help us by keeping at least 6 feet away from others.
- Crowd Control
- We have implemented crowd control measures that limit the capacity of guests in the park. NOTE: Please reserve your jump pass online to secure your timeslot.
- New C3 Cleaning Protocols
- We have dedicated C3 team members assigned to consistently cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces throughout the day. Look for them in a yellow C3 vest.
- Hand Sanitizing & Disinfectant Stations
- We have added hand sanitizer & disinfectant cleaning stations for guests use throughout the park.
- Team Member Safety
- We are making face masks and gloves available to team members to protect them during their shift.
- Park Cleanliness Audits
- Altitude Park has partnered with EcoSure in auditing our park cleanliness. EcoSure is a leader in health and safety evaluations and will be independently auditing our park.