- Monday - Thursday 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - Saturday 10:00AM - 9:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM - 8:00PM
Who can jump
- Every visitor who jumps on our trampolines must first provide a valid/signed Altitude Trampoline Park waiver.
- No child(ren) under the age of 2 years old may be on the equipment or participate in any park activities.
- Those under 18 must have the waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is permitted in the park.
- Do not jump if you are pregnant or have other health limitations.
- You are not able to jump if you have a cast or previous medical injury.
- Jump within your ability
- Customers may not sit or lie on the trampolines. Exit the trampolines if you need to rest.
- Pushing, wrestling, tackling, running, racing, playing tag, and horseplay of any kind is strictly forbidden.
- Customers may not touch, climb, lean, or hang on to any of the top pads or netting inside the trampoline areas.
- Always jump and land on two feet and never jump or land on the padding. Never land on your head.
- If you're falling, try to bring your arms, legs, and head into a ball position.
- Only one person is allowed per jumping surface.
- Double bouncing is strictly prohibited.
- No bouncing with children in your arms.
- No double flips or flips or tricks over the pads. Single flips are permitted but no more than 2 in a row.
- Customers can bounce and flip off the sidewalls, but they must land on the first sidewall adjoining trampoline.
- Customers must be in control of their body at all times.
- Spitting and profanity is strictly prohibited.
About apparel, accessories, and objects
- All jumpers are required to wear Altitude Jump Socks.
- Jumpers must wear the valid-colored wristband at all times during jumping.
- No belt buckles, clothing studs, jewelry, key chains, or sharp objects are permitted on the trampolines.
- No glass, balls, phones, cameras, or other objects or equipment are permitted on the trampolines.
- Customers may not have anything in their mouths (gum, candy, etc.) while on the trampolines.
- No food or drink is permitted on the trampolines.
- Customers may not have anything in their pockets while on the trampolines.
Please note all online jump passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Coupons cannot be applied to online purchases. Pre-purchased tickets are not subject to discounts at time of arrival.
Temporary Hours starting July 6th
|Monday - Friday
(Not valid on no school days and holidays)
|12 pm - 2 pm|
Interested in getting jump coupons and other sweet swag from Altitude? Subscribe!Join our Email List
Have an interest in bringing the premier name in trampoline parks to your town? Take some time to learn about franchise opportunities with Altitude!