- Monday - Thursday 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 10:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 8:00pm
Who can jump
- Every visitor who jumps on our trampolines must first provide a valid/signed Altitude Trampoline Park waiver.
- No child(ren) under the age of 2 years old may be on the equipment or participate in any park activities.
- Those under 18 must have the waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is permitted in the park.
- Do not jump if you are pregnant or have other health limitations.
- You are not able to jump if you have a cast or previous medical injury.
- Jump within your ability
- Customers may not sit or lie on the trampolines. Exit the trampolines if you need to rest.
- Pushing, wrestling, tackling, running, racing, playing tag, and horseplay of any kind is strictly forbidden.
- Customers may not touch, climb, lean, or hang on to any of the top pads or netting inside the trampoline areas.
- Always jump and land on two feet and never jump or land on the padding. Never land on your head.
- If you're falling, try to bring your arms, legs, and head into a ball position.
- Only one person is allowed per jumping surface.
- Double bouncing is strictly prohibited.
- No bouncing with children in your arms.
- No double flips or flips or tricks over the pads. Single flips are permitted but no more than 2 in a row.
- Customers can bounce and flip off the sidewalls, but they must land on the first sidewall adjoining trampoline.
- Customers must be in control of their body at all times.
- Spitting and profanity is strictly prohibited.
About apparel, accessories, and objects
- All jumpers are required to wear Altitude Jump Socks.
- Jumpers must wear the valid-colored wristband at all times during jumping.
- No belt buckles, clothing studs, jewelry, key chains, or sharp objects are permitted on the trampolines.
- No glass, balls, phones, cameras, or other objects or equipment are permitted on the trampolines.
- Customers may not have anything in their mouths (gum, candy, etc.) while on the trampolines.
- No food or drink is permitted on the trampolines.
- Customers may not have anything in their pockets while on the trampolines.
Please note all online jump passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Coupons cannot be applied to online purchases. Pre-purchased tickets are not subject to discounts at time of arrival.
Interested in getting jump coupons and other sweet swag from Altitude? Subscribe!Join our Email List
|Monday - Friday||10 am - 2 pm|
Have an interest in bringing the premier name in trampoline parks to your town? Take some time to learn about franchise opportunities with Altitude!